Achieve Your Impossible Dream
Over and over again, we dream big dreams and have enormous aspirations. Unfortunately, our dreams remain just that – dreams.
Life could be a great deal better, if only we learned to aspire higher. The most widespread difficulty in setting goals is the word impossible. For the most part people get hung up thinking I can’t do this. It is too hard. It is unattainable. No one can do this. If everyone thought that, there would be no inventions, no innovations, and no breakthroughs in human achievement.
Keep in mind that scientists were puzzled when they took a look at the unassuming bumblebee. In theory, they said, it was not possible for the bumblebee to fly. Fortunately for the bumblebee nobody has told it so. As a result fly it does.
If you limit yourself with self-doubt, and self-limiting assumptions, you will in no way be able to break past what you consider not possible. If you reach excessively far out into the sky without working towards your goal, you will find yourself clinging to the impossible dream.
As you break up your dream into achievable steps, you will find out that the goals you thought were not possible become easier to bring about. And the not possible begins to seem possible after all.
Thomas Edison once said that genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Nothing could be truer. For one to achieve his or her dreams, there has to have been hard effort and discipline. But take note that that one percent has to be a think-big dream, and not some easily accomplished one.
Think big and work hard to accomplish those dreams. As you step up the ladder of progress, you will just about find out that the not possible has just become a little bit more possible.
- Impossible is Just a Word (socyberty.com)
- Living Without Limits (brycebowers.wordpress.com)
- If You Are Going To Dream, then You May As Well Dream Big (lisawilcoxon.org)
- 5 Quietly Powerful Strategies To ‘Press Play’ On Your Dream Life (businessinsider.com)
- Dream Big Dreams, Act out Big Actions (onepowerfulword.wordpress.com)
- My God Is So Big, So Strong, and So Mighty… (thesparrowsneststl.wordpress.com)
- 5 Quietly Powerful Strategies To ‘Press Play’ On Your Dream Life (dumblittleman.com)
- Want To Be A Dynamite Real Estate Agent? Then Try These 7 Methods (pro2sell.com)
- Dreaming Awake… (decadentdiva.wordpress.com)
- Dreams…………………………………………. (thoughtskhwater.wordpress.com)