Having Natural Confidence.
Was reading something Paul Mckenna wrote on confidence and wanted to share something quite literally, if not instantly, life changing. I mean you must of heard people say ” how comforotable he/she feels in their own skin”.
To say this about someone means they must portray a natural and seemingly easy flow of positive and exciting energy. Like a breath of fresh air. And taking a breath is so easy and natural because after all we practice it more than anything else. Trusting that our body will know how to and when to breathe.
Therefore imagine what life would be like if your inner-self shone with sunbeams of confidence. That you visualize your spirit and soul as a mirror, reflecting the glorious light of “being confident of this very thing that He who hath begun a good work in you will see it to completion” (phillipians 1:v6).
Moreover, if you deeply think on how easy it is for a mirror to reflect the light of day, how much easier is it for you to reflect confidence? sureity? faith? Taking everything in your stride as being natural, part of the plan, and for a plan to work you are being part of the process.
Whatever frame of reference you wish to put upon it, or context to understand it. It boils down to this: Confidence is an attitude. Faith is an attitude. An Approach to life that leads to success, motivation and thus your positive energy will be released as you become aware of yourself as a mirror soaking up and reflecting back the excitement of lifes new possiblities everyday.
- Paul McKenna – Change Your Life In 7 Days (itouchedathought.wordpress.com)
- Breath to My Soul (aimeetawzer.com)
- Stay Balanced by Remembering Nature (tarastilesmts.wordpress.com)
- Spell – A- Day – Blessings of Air Spell (witchesofthecraft.wordpress.com)
- Arrogance or Confidence? (3twistedsisters.wordpress.com)
- Put Your Best Foot Forward (everydayhealth.com)
- Are You Confident Enough To Say: Never To Late! (presentufaultless.wordpress.com)
- Late Have I Loved You (jasielanne.wordpress.com)
- The Surprising ‘Never Fail’ Keyword To Start Rescuing Your Confidence (When You’ve Jumped Off The Fence) (positivespinblog.com)
- The Confidence Series: How To Keep It and Use It (Part 3) (chicagonow.com)
- Confidence secret number 1 (theinspirationalcoach.wordpress.com)
- Confidence: How Important Is It? (peakperformancetheblog.blogspot.com)